Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sleeping Porch Series




Or,
as I like to call them,
the 3 Sisters.


A few months ago,
my friend, HydeeAnn, started a series of quilts.
She used different fabrics,
but made the same pattern.


I knew I wanted to do the same thing,
only - different pattern
same fabrics -
and my Sleeping Porch Series was born.


First up, 


Bold, flashy, beautiful diamonds.


Next was Squares.


I thought she was going to be the easy one, 
the quick one,
but I thought wrong.


For all of her simplicity,
she took way more time and attention than I'd planned.


But -
with bamboo batting
and that lawn backing,
and the quilt top being 91% lawn, too
she is the dreamiest of them all.


Last, but not definitely not least,
we have 
Sparkling Stars
(because I obviously don't have stars out of my system yet 😏)


She took quite a bit of time,
what with all that piecing


but the quilting went pretty quickly


and, man!
I could just look at her all day long.


And guys - guess what??


They are all available


Yes!!!

I have a shop now!!!
(Free advice gratefully accepted)
It's called Lily and Lex 💗

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, three very very pretty quilts, I love them! Loved the washing line pic too! Thanks for linking up to 'sew stitch snap SHARE'

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)